Healing Breathwork is a dynamic, powerful, transformational healing meditative practice. This practice is for those ready to dive deep into their healing journey. This is an incredible tool for moving through embodied trauma. This may include traumatic experiences, anxiety, blocked emotions, blocked energy, and depression.
Healing Breathwork can help bring clarity, cleansing, calm, a sense of connection to body, mind, and Spirit.
- The breath is a powerful way to open up, clear stuck energy, and access your spirit.
- Two-part inhale, One-part Exhale
- Opening your heart and connecting fully to your body
- It is an incredible tool for moving through embodied traumatic experience, anxiety, depression, blocked emotional energy and so much more.
- Clarity, focus, creativity, calm, connection to your inner wisdom, embodied connection.
- Active and engage part of your healing. You are your own healer
- The breath (oxygen) encourages the brain to relax-take your out of your ego brain and allows you body to take the wheel.
- The more a person breaths the faster their energy will open
- The more a person feels their energy the faster they will release blocks and heal.
- The breath is the fuel to get the energy moving.
- What I love about this form of breathwork is that it is rooted in your own breath paired with the powerful witnessing of another person. Although the work is yours alone you are not alone in this practice.
- Stirs the pot! Begins to unravel the hidden emotions in the belly and channels them through the heart and releases them out the mouth.
- Different from most meditations this is a breath meditation through the mouth. It is a confronting breath but worth it. Two part inhale one part exhale
- We will start with a short conversation about what you desire to work on in your healing and set intention for the session. I will teach you the breath pattern and we will begin the breathwork part of your session. I will guide you during the 45-minute session and keep you focused on your breath, always checking in with you. Essential oils, inscenes, and crystals can also be offered to support your session. We will close with savasana and reflection. Everyone experiences breathwork differently. Some may feel tingling, temperature change, vibrating, emotional releases. When you are done you may feel calm, energized, open, connected. Again, everyone has different experiences, none are wrong or right. They just are.
Want to learn more? Contact me at email@example.com